Once the training program is developed, the training can be assigned to groups of users or individual agents. To assign the training follow these steps:
At the top of the Edit Training window, click Add/Remove Users.
- To Assign By Department of Group,
- Select the department or group from the drop-down menu on the left side of the window.
- Click the Assign Department or Group icon
- To assign to an individual user:
- Select the user from the drop-down under the Assign By User on the right-hand side of the window.
- Click the Assign User icon
- Once you make a selection the training is automatically assigned to the individual user or those users within a group or department.
Note: All members from a group are assigned to a test when the assignment is made. If new members have been added to a group, you can click the Refresh Manual Groups button to pull in all current users. If users have been removed from groups, their assignments must be removed manually.
To remove users from the training program.
- Scroll down to the Current Assignments, that lists all the users assigned to the current training.
- Find the user from the list of assignees
- Click Remove in the column on the right-hand side of the Current Assignments gird.
- Click Return To Training to return to the training setup page.