Create A Copy
Save time with the Copy feature to create a duplicate copy of an existing test. Copying an existing training program will copy all questions and users assigned to it. It will become a brand new test. All assigned users will get a new assignment for this test regardless of their completion of the test that is being copied.
To copy an existing test:
- Navigate to the Training tab.
- In the Edit Training window, click on the Copy link in the upper right.
- A new window appears to acknowledgement the test being copied.
- Click Copy once again.
- A new test is then created with (copy) at the end.
- The new test will consist of:
Assign User to New Test
- Click on Add/Remove Users to confirm the users who should be assigned the test.
- Check the list of assigned users in the grid
- Click Remove next to their name if they should not be assigned.
- Or reassign by Department or Group.
- If a new user was added since the last test was assigned, click on the Assign User and add them to the list of participants.
- Click Assign User. Once assigned the user will then see the new test on their Dashboard as shown below.