To send a text campaign to multiple consumers at one time, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Email/Letter/Text tab
- Click on Send New Campaign
- Select the Text Template from the drop-down menu.
- Upload an Excel file with the list of Reference Numbers OR
- Manually enter the Reference Numbers in the box provided.
- Click Send.
Once the campaign is created, it can be approved and sent.
Approve and Send
- Click on the Campaigns link in the Text Messaging menu at the top of the screen.
- Select the View link next to the campaign that was just created to review and approve the campaign for delivery.
- Click the Approve and Send Batch button.
- An email will be automatically generated to the user who approved the text campaign.
- Once the campaign is approved the text campaign grid Status column will update with the current status and the Sent column will be timestamped with when the text messages were sent for delivery.
Delete Text Campaign
In the event that you need to delete a text campaign.
- Go to the Email/Letter/Text tab.
- Click on the link to Campaigns in the Texting section.
- Locate the campaign from the Text Messages Log
- Click on the View link to access the campaign from the list.
- Click the Delete Batch button to delete the campaign.