When tests are administers to users, documentation such as policies and procedures typically accompany the test for reference and review prior to taking the testing. Once the test is complete a user may need to refer back to the materials provided so can review the material or access the information for reference purposes. Whatever the case, a user can now access all content associated with prior tests by clicking on the Results link in test results grid.
To access the material provided for a prior test, follow these steps.
- Click on the Dashboard from the top navigation menu.
- Scroll down to the Training Assignments
- Click on the Show my training history at the bottom of the training grid.
- Once in the training history screen, find the desired training from the grid.
- Click on the Results in the last column.
- All documentation associated with the test will then be available for viewing. Simply click on the file type and either download the file or preview the PDF.
Note: Only successfully completed tests will display results.