Much of the consumer website can be branded to match your company look and feel. In addition you can brand content on many of the pages. This article describes some of those branding options. Not all customizations are listed here. Contact a support representative for information on additional options to customize your site:
To get started, login to your admin site and select Settings > Consumer Visible Pages. This section of the admin page shows many of the customization options broken down by category.
- Contact Us
- Contact Us main page - online text - Displayed in the contact us page under the option for 'Online' when a user is NOT logged in.
- Contact Us main page - online text when logged in - Displayed in the contact us page under the option for 'Online' when a user is logged in.
- Contact Us Online - top text - Displayed at the top of the contact us online page when a user is not logged in.
- Contact Us Online - top text when logged in - Displayed at the top of the contact us online page when a user is logged in.
- Contact Us terms and conditions - Displayed when a user is submitting the 'Contact Us' form.
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- ADA Content - displayed on the ADA page
- Home Page
- Home Page Title - Title for the primary home page
- Custom Home Page - Custom HTML that will replace the builtin content of the main page.
- Login Process
- Disclosure-Primary - Disclosure that the user must agree to before logging into the site.
- Payments Page
- Recurring Payment Info - Displayed when the user selects the option to make a recurring payment
- All Pages
- Custom Header - Custom HTML for the header of your website
- Custom Footer - Custom Footer for the footer of your website
- Footer Disclaimer - Custom disclaimer that is added to the footer. This is a legacy setting and it is recommended that you use the Custom Footer instead.
- Custom CSS - Cascading Style Sheets ("CSS"), add styles like fonts and colors to websites. This allows you to provide custom CSS that will apply to the entire site. Use this to apply global changes to the site.
CAUTION: Changes to these settings will effect the look and feel of the site immediately. They should be changed only as needed and ALWAYS review changes after making them to ensure the site looks as expected.