The Take Web Payments solution is continuously monitored and tracking user and consumer access, payment processes, email or letter campaigns, and errors and information pertaining to the system. The detailed analytics are available for analysis and viewing at any time within the administration log.
- Click on the Log tab.
- In the Activity Log window select from various options to view the data.
- Select the Date in which you want to view system metrics. A date must be selected. If IP is selected date is ignored.
- Select from the Options:
- Alerts - any notifications or alerts made.
- Errors - only errors will be displayed.
- Info and Errors - will show all activity in the system, both informational details on system processes as well as errors.
Other Options to Filter by:
- Agent or Consumer - enter the Agent or User's name or name of the Consumer.
- IP Address (Internet Protocol) - the IP address of the internet or local network that may have had the issue.
- Click Search to see the results.
Results are displayed in the grid, as shown below, with the following metrics.
- Time - time the data was captured, process was run, or error occurred.
- Log Type - identifies the type of data i.e. Alert, Error, or Informational.
- Account - account impacted or related to the process, incident, or error.
- User - user or agent profile associated with the process, incident or error.
- IP (Internet Protocol) - unique address of the device on the internet or a local network.
- Message - details related to the activity.
Results are displayed with 500 records per page. Additional pages may be accesses by clicking on the Next Page or the Previous Page link above the grid.