To add new users or edit existing users following these steps:
Or watch this brief video on Creating New Users
- Click the Settings tab from the main menu then under the User Settings click Manage Users.
- If adding a new user click the Create new user link.
- Type in the user's email (this will be the login username) and temporary password and click Create User. We recommend creating users based on their email address for ease of access but it is not required. If you use a non-email address, then you will have to take additional steps to reset the password of the user. See Resetting User Password for instructions on sending the user a temporary password.
- The next screen will prompt you for General Information for the new user. You must complete the First Name, Last Name and Hire Date fields. Click Save to add the new user.
Edit User Profile & Permissions
- To edit an existing user type in the user name in the search field and when found click the Username.
- You can change any of the user's General Information and their permissions; click Save upon completion of any edits. All changes are automatically saved when selecting or deselecting Permissions.
- Simply select the desired Permissions by checking the box and the user privileges will be automatically applied.
- Once all permissions are applied, click Save.