Concepts2Code provides secure and reliable hosting on the AWS infrastructure. AWS is a highly recognized data services provider that maintains compliance at multiple levels. Sites and services are monitored and protected by our network. Our systems are monitored around the clock and are updated with the most current security patches. We run regular security scans and other procedures to keep the servers and data safe.
Our servers provide an additional level of security to your consumer data because you do not need to provide external access to your network to Internet users. We monitor/update/fix/troubleshoot issues without having to schedule meetings with your team. Our regular security scans are done to ensure our servers are always running securely. We do not store NPI or Card Data on our systems. We only store the references number so that we can log website activity to the correct account.
With Concepts2Code Standard Hosting:
- Your system will be up and running and monitored 24/7.
- You services are located in secure data centers
All servers are patched and scanned on a regular basis
- Data is regularly backed up
- Services are monitored against unusual activity
Monitoring and servicing of servers occurs regularly at no cost to you.
- Services can be IP restricted to prevent access from unauthorized locations.
- Service are behind multiple firewalls which are audited regularly
- Our email servers are configured to automatically integrate the email tracking We use approved standards for bulk mail and maintain high standards for our mail servers, thus reducing the likelihood of the emails be classified as SPAM.
- Upgrades, installations, debugging, configuration and troubleshooting of bugs are all done at no additional charge
- Automated bounce back and complaint detection in included with any email services
You will also receive faster software updates, security updates, and troubleshooting
Issues will be addressed quicker and can be done any time of the day.
- You will increase security to your own network because you will no longer have a wide open internet access point from the world.