Agents may take payments over the phone using one of three options:
This article discusses how the Payment Plan works. To enter a payment plan:
- Go to the Dashboard tab.
- Select the option for Payment Plan and then click Start Payment
- This will bring up the payment screen that will allow the Agent to enter one or more payments. When entering the payments the total value of all payments will be automatically calculated. The number of possible payments is a system wide setting (see below). In this example it is set to allow up to 3 payments. The Agent can enter between 1 and 3 payments.
- The consumers name and address will auto-fill from the account details. The Agent can enter the remaining credit card information and click Submit to process the payment.
- Once the transaction is complete the system will notify the Agent that the transaction has been processed. An Agent Script can be configured in the system Settings to provide the agent with instructions on what to say to the consumer. Click this link to access additional details on how to configure agents scripts for processing manual recurring payments for your organization.
- An example script is shown below