You can compose an email template with any text or formatting using the built in email composer. In addition to having standardized email templates, you can also include replacement codes that will be looked up based on various account data.
To create an email template:
- Login to your site.
- On the upper right-hand side of the top navigation toolbar click Emails/Letters
- Click the Add link to create a new template.
- Select Email Templates
- Fill in the general Basic Info fields as shown below.
- Internal Name: - the internal reference name of the email, this is only visible to you as the administrator.
- Language - select the appropriate language to use from the drop-down.
- Email Footer - select the desired footer to be included in the email.
- If an Attachment is to be included:
- Click Choose Files.
- Navigate to the file to be attached using your Windows explorer.
- Choose from one of the Attachment Options:
- In the Email Body section, simply enter the verbiage of the email.
- Click View Replacements to see a list of built in and custom fields that can be inserted to customize the email with Consumer specific details.
11. When complete, click the Save button.