Letter templates are created as Word documents which you have full control over. When the letters are generated the Word document is populated with the consumers information and the file is converted to a PDF. You can edit the letter template using the following steps.
- Login to your site.
- On the Dashboard, click Email/Letters.
- Click on Email Templates.
- Select the template you wish to edit and click on it.
- If you are sending emails without attachments, make your edits directly within the text field.
- Click Save when complete.
Edit Attached Word Letter Templates
- If you have an attachment to associate with this email,
- Click the Choose Files button to select a file to attach. The Word icon will be displayed and display the file name.
- If an attachment already exists and changes need to be made, click on the Word icon to download the file and make changes.
- Make edits to the Word document, save the file on your computer.
- Return to the Email/Letter Template edit screen and click the Choose File button again.
- Select the revised file from your computer and upload it overwriting the original file with the revised changes.
- Click the Save button at the bottom to save changes.
Note: this will override the existing file and text.