Reports - Standard Reports - Last 100 Payments
Modified on: Fri, 19 Feb, 2021 at 1:39 PM
To access the most recent 100 payments made, follow these steps.
- Click Reports.
- Go to the Standard Reports section.
- Click the Last 100 Payments link and the payment details will be displayed.
- To export the full date for further analysis, click on the Export to CSV option above the grid.
- ID - payment ID number.
- Type- this is the type of transaction:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Reference Number - the Consumer's account or reference number.
- Created - the date the payment was created.
- Scheduled - the date the payment is scheduled for processing.
- Amount - the transaction amount paid.
- Confirmed - identifies the stage of the payment; In process or Complete.
- Source- where the payment came from;
- Web = Customer portal
- Internal =-manual payment
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.